martes, 22 de septiembre de 2015

I think...

What do you think about smart phones?
 I think that are very useful for some people, because with them they work and organize they stuff, but sometimes this phones are noy good for comunication, yeah work for comunication to long distance and for more things, but when you don't know how to used this phones could be not good. 
                 
In this picture you can see the wrong use of smartphones.
What is your opinion about climate change?
first of all the climate change is produced by humans, for our bad behavior, and for the nature, like Corriente del Niño. So there are two (or more) cause for climate change, so I think that doesn't matter the cause, we have to take care our planet, and stop use things affect the planet, because we live here and is work of all of us keep up clean.
WHAT HAPPEN? 














What is your opinion about fotune telling?
I don't know what to think about this, because a lot of people belive it, but I never be of that group, but I'm not opposed to this practice, I think is very interisting look for other alternative, like this you have open mind. 

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?
this topic could be the most discussed today, I think that is a very important because everybody smoke, do not care where, they just smoke and I think is fine, but not everybody think like me... Some people use marijuana medicinaly for different diseases and it's good, but there are other people that use marijuana in a bad way and I disagree with that. 

What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?
I think this topic is very interisting. Today people talk about this and that is fine, because everyday they you look girls a fifteen years old pregnant and many of they don't want that baby and seeking abortions, I completely disagree in that case, but in some cases of rape and if the girl don't want have that baby I don't know, is a very complicated topic







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario